Laravel Nova is the beautifully designed administration panel for Laravel. The version 3.11.0 have just been released with lots of new features and bugfixes. Some of the new features in this release include :
- Added ability to specify
- Added ability to specify “Standalone Actions” for Lenses.
- Added ability to set custom context on
- Added support for default values inside
- Added support for help text when using
Always make sure after upgrading to run
php artisan nova:publish
Laravel Nova is written by the author of Laravel, Taylor Otwell, and is available starting form $99 per solo project, or $199 for businesses and teams. Laravel Nova is like Sonata Admin for Symfony but with clean design and more interesting features.
Some of the features of Laravel Nova include :
- Resource Management : Nova provides a full CRUD interface for your Eloquent models. Every type of Eloquent relationship is fully supported. Need to edit the pivot data on your polymorphic many-to-many relationship? We have you covered.
- Actions : Actions are PHP tasks that you can run against a resource or batch of resources. Have an action that takes a while? No problem, Nova’s queued actions will keep your administration panel feeling snappy.
- Filters : Write custom filters for your resource indexes to offer your users quick glances at different segments of your data. To get you started, we’ve included built-in filters for “soft deleted” resources.
- Lenses : Need to customize a resource list a little more than a filter can provide? No problem. Add lenses to your resource to take full control over the entire Eloquent query.
- Metrics : Nova makes it painless to quickly display custom metrics for your application, allowing you to generate three types of graphs in seconds. To put the cherry on top, we’ve included query helpers to make it all easy as pie.
- Customs tools : Nova offers CLI generators for scaffolding your own custom tools. We’ll give you a Vue component and infinite possibilities. Build the custom tools your business requires, or build the next great Nova add-on and share it with the world.
- Authorization : Nova is beautifully integrated with Laravel’s existing authorization policies. Let your Nova resources automatically leverage your existing application policies to determine a user’s abilities. Fine-grained authorization support is even provided for relationships, tools, actions, lenses, and fields.
- Custom Fields : Need a field type that isn’t included with Nova? No problem – use the Nova CLI to generate a custom field and take total control over its implementation and design.
- Scout Search Integration : Feel the power of the Laravel ecosystem by linking your Nova administration panel with Laravel Scout. Once you do, you’ll get blazing fast search results powered by Algolia and the cloud.
Laravel Nova require Laravel Framework 7.0+, Composer, Laravel Mix, and NodeJS, and npm; and support all browsers : Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox. Documentation is available here. More information at https://nova.laravel.com/