GLPI is an incredible ITSM software tool that helps you plan and manage IT changes in an easy way, solve problems efficiently when they emerge and allow you to gain legitimate control over your company’s IT budget, and expenses. It’s the only ITSM that guarantee the management of large IT infrastructures with millions of assets, GLPI allow segmentation by entities with their respective administrative policies and allowed expenditure.
Some key features of GLPI :
THE ULTIMATE DECISION-MAKING TOOL FOR IT MANAGERS
Keep track of the complete lifecycle of your IT assets, manage their obsolescence, and gain real-time status of your software and licenses.
ITIL® V2 COMPATIBLE
With GLPI you can improve the approach and response from IT technicians to users in need. Manage service requests, incidents, issues and changes in your infrastructure based on the most widely accepted best practice framework for service management.
PUSHED AUTHENTICATION AND ACCESS CONTROL
- Connect GLPI to multiple authentication sources: LDAP servers, mail servers, etc.
- Create advanced rules to manage permissions of users
- Cut the application into entities, to gain separate vision and access to specific data
- Set up automatic authentication (SSO) to facilitate your users’ acceptance
AUTOMATED IT INVENTORY
Visualize the condition of every IT asset in your company in real time with our automated multi-platform inventory built into GLPI. Detect with anticipation software to be updated or hardware to be renewed. There is always a way to make an inventory of your IT infrastructure:
- Automated inventory on most OS available on the market
- Physical machines management, virtualization, and containers
- Discovery and Network Inventory
- VMWare server inventory
- Connecting to third-party inventory tools, such as Microsoft SCCM
CONNECTIONS TO OTHER SOFTWARE
GLPI has many connectors to other bricks of your IT infrastructure such as Airwatch, iTop, OpenVAS, Xivo, PreludeSIEM, Centreon, and much more!
Commercial support for GLPI is also available starting from one instance and 4 support tickets for €120 and then depending on your assets and agents with remote technical assistance available.
GLPI is an open source software written in PHP and released under Apache v2 license. More information at https://glpi-project.org/