Larapush is a command line utility that will let you deploy your codebase to your web server using a new Laravel Artisan command. Larapush requires PHP 7.2 and Laravel 5.8+, some of its features include :
- Client <-> Server communications using HTTP. No need to have SSH access!
- Choose what codebase you want to upload (files, folders).
- Run pre-scripts and post-scripts that you define (artisan commands, invokable classes, or custom methods).
- You can choose to upload only modified files, or all all files inside your codebase.
- Blacklist files so they can never be uploaded to your web server (e.g. .env).
- Keeps all of your uploaded codebase versions backup on your storage path.
- Get prompted in case you are uploading to production environments.
- Works on both UNIX and Windows web servers.
Released under an MIT license. For usage and more information https://github.com/brunocfalcao/larapush